DN 50 .. DN 200
DN 32 .. DN 150 mm
Motor (Rotation Per Minute)
1450 d/dk. - 2900 d/dk.
Direction of Rotation (Motor)
t (Operating Temperature) (1)
-10 °C (min.) / +140 °C (max.)
Pd (Body Pressure Pmax) (2)
10 - 16 bar
(1) » The pump material varies depending on the type of fluid, operating temperature and pressure.
For more information, please refer to our company.
(2) » (Pmax: Suction Pressure + Pump Head in Closed Valve)
NSM Series Pumps
It is intended for pumping clean or very slightly polluted, low viscosity liquids without solid particles fibers and abrassives.
- Centrifugal pumps with a volute, single-staged end-suction closed impeller mono-block.
- Body sizes conform to EN 733 / DIN 24255 standards
- Suction and discharge flanges conform to EN 1092-2 PN 16 or PN 16.
- Pump shaft is supported between bearings by motor bearings.
- Shaft sealing is provided by mechanical seal.
- NSM pumps are used by electric motors in accordance with VDI standards and IEC construction size norms.
- NSM pumps have 38 models from DN 32 up to DN 200.